Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician Vacancy
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) A total of 226 Posts are being recruited in National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC). So let’s know full details. The complete information about the applications for recruitment in this Corporation is given on our website. How to apply, what is the salary, what is the demand for education, the age limit, and other things. The applicant should complete the application after reading the complete information. Best wishes to all of you.
Name of Positions:
1. Maintenance Associate – 62 Posts
2. Programming Associate – 04 Posts
3. Technician – 93 Posts
4. Station Controller / Train Operator / Traffic Controller – 67 Posts
No. Of Positions: 226 Posts
If you want to apply for the above positions then you must have further academic qualification. The candidate should pass in this subject
1. Maintenance Associate: 03 years Diploma Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil Engineering.
3. Technician: ITI in Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / AC & Refrigeration Mechanic / Fitter / Welder Trade
4. Station Controller / Train Operator / Traffic Controller: 03 Years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or equivalent or B.Sc (Physics / Chemistry / Maths)
Scale of Pay: INR 23850-37750/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years
Job Location : New Delhi, Delhi
1. UR, OBC, EWS and Ex-Servicemen candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) exclusive of transaction processing charges + GST, as applicable.
2. SC/ST category candidates are NOT required to pay any fee.
NOTE: Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD): exempted from payment of fees
Employment Type: Full Time
Selection Procedure: Now Let’s Look at The Selection Process for This Recruitment. The Process Will Continue As Followed Online Test, Walk-In-Interview, Final Selection.
If The Candidate Has Read The Complete Information Above Then We Will Now See How To Apply. The Procedure For Applying is As Follows Apply Online
Recruitment Details :
Important Dates of the Recruitment:
Opening Date of the Recruitment:14th September 2021
Last Date of the Recruitment:30th September 2021
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) About
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)- a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
In This Job Notification Know About ncrtc.in recruitment, Also Know About the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Recruitment Syllabus [Information Update Soon], Candidates Serching the Latest Information About National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Recruitment pdf, exam date etc. You will find all these information on our website
|Register For Free Job Alert||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Join Social Media Group||FaceBook || Twitter|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri || Latest Govt Jobs||Roj Naukri|
There are regular 34 Vacancies.
The Salary in NCRTC is Rs.40000-200000/- Per Month
The Age Limit for NCRTC is Maximum 65 Years
Selection will be based on Walk-In-Interview.
Yes, NCRTC comes under Central Govt.
Assistant Manager and etc Vacancies / Jobs are available in NCRTC.
- CURAJ Recruitment 2022 – Apply 60 Non-Teaching Vacancy
- BSF Recruitment 2022 – Apply 281 Sub Inspector, HC, Constable Vacancy
- RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply 55 Hospital Care Taker Vacancy
- MOIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply 4 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 – Apply 261 Workmen Vacancy