National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) Recruitment 2021 – NCPOR 34 Multi Tasking Staff, Cook & Various Vacancy
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Cook etc
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) A total of 34 Posts are being recruited in National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR). So let’s know full details. The complete information about the applications for recruitment in this Institute is given on our website. How to apply, what is the salary, what is the demand for education, the age limit, and other things. The applicant should complete the application after reading the complete information. Best wishes to all of you.
No. Of Positions : 34 Posts
Name of Positions:
Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators)
Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Chef / Cook etc.
Scale of Pay : INR 45103-60138/- Per Month
Age Limit : As Per NCPOR Rules.
Job Location : South Goa, Goa
Address of Organization:
Educational Qualification :
- -If you want to apply for the above positions then you must have further academic qualification. The candidate should pass in this subject
1. Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Electrician, Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators), Station Electrician, Generator Mechanic/Operator, Welder, Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter, Carpenter: a) ITI Certification (Minimum one-year course) in relevant trade with four years relevant experience, or b) Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with three years working experience in relevant field.
2. Crane Operator: Heavy motor vehicle license and operating hydraulic cranes preferably of the capacity of more than 20 metric tons with minimum four years experience in respective trades.
3. Male Nurse: a) Diploma in General Nursing with three years experience in relevant field. or b) Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council with two years working experience in relevant field. Note: Candidates with experience in operation theatre/ ICU will be given preference.
4. Lab Technician: a) Diploma in Engineering (Instrumentation/ Electronics/electrical/mechanical) with three years working experience in handling scientific equipment/ laboratory or b) Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with two years working experience in relevant field.
5. Radio/Wireless Operator: a) Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard passed and holding General Operator Certificate (GOC) to operate the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) with four years working experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices or b) Diploma in Engineering (Electronics) with three years working experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices. Note: Candidates with Ham (Amateur) Radio License or a Marine Radio Operator Permit will be given preference with working knowledge of English.
6. Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff: a) Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard passed and ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with 4 years working experience in the management of inventory and bookkeeping or b) Diploma in computer application or equivalent with three years working experience in the management of inventory and bookkeeping. Note: Candidates must have a working knowledge of English, Preference will be given to candidates having experience in ERP software packages.
7. Chef / Cook: a) Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with three years of working experience in relevant field. or b) Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with two years of working experience in relevant field. Note: the candidate with working experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain & Capable of handling 50 to 60 persons on a daily basis will be given preference.
Candidates are required to pay the Processing Fee as per procedure given below:
|Category||General Candidates||SC / BC / EWS Candidates|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking.
NOTE: Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD): exempted from payment of fees
Employment Type: Full Time
Selection Procedure: Now Let’s Look at The Selection Process for This Recruitment. The Process Will Continue As Followed Online Test, Personal Interview, Final Selection.
If The Candidate Has Read The Complete Information Above Then We Will Now See How To Apply. The Procedure For Applying is As Follows Apply Online
Recruitment Details :
Important Dates of the Recruitment:
Opening Date of the Recruitment: 15th June 2021
Last Date of the Recruitment: 15th July 2021
|Register For Free Job Alert||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Telegram Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
|Join Social Media Group||FaceBook || Twitter|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri || Latest Govt Jobs||Roj Naukri|
There are regular 34 Vacancies.
The Salary in NCPOR is Rs.45103-60138/- Per Month
The Age Limit for NCPOR is As Per NCPOR Rules
Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Yes, NCPOR is the comes under Central Govt
Multi Tasking Staff, Cook and etc Vacancies / Jobs are available in NCPOR.