Hello friends, In this article we will know about recruitment in Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT). Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT) is a Government of India Institute. A total of 11 Posts are being recruited in Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT). So let’s know full details. The complete information about the applications for recruitment in this Institute is given on our website (rojnaukri.com). How to apply, what is the salary, what is the demand for education, the age limit, and other things. The applicant should complete the application after reading the complete information. Best wishes to all of you.
No. of Positions:
1. Graduate in Chemistry / Agriculture or Diploma holders in relevant Agricultural Sciences.
2. Graduate /Diploma holder in Civil Engineering.
3. Graduate with at least, 60% marks in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer science/artificial intelligence / Operating System / Software Engineering / computer Graphics.
4. Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Diploma in Textile Technology/ Apparel and Fashion technology/ Pulp and paper Technology.
5. Graduate in Physics or Diploma in Textile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Technology.
6. B.Com with Minimum 60% Marks with minimum 1 year of experience in the field of finance & Accounts.
7. Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science.
8. Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
Rs.25000/- Per Month
This Should be the Age Range of the Candidate 21-45 Years.
Now Let’s Look at The Selection Process for This Recruitment. The Process Will Continue As Follows Personal Interview, Final Selection.
We will now look at the application fee for this recruitment – Nil.
Procedure To Apply:
If The Candidate Has Read The Complete Information Above Then We Will Now See How To Apply. The Procedure For Applying is As Follows Date of Interview: 15th January 2021 Reporting time: 09:30 am to 11:30 am Interview Time: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm. Place of Walk-in-Interview: ICAR-CIRCOT, Adenwala Road, Near Five Gardens, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019
Important Date For The Recruitment:
Recruitment Published Date: 8th January 2021
Recruitment Last Date: 15th January 2021